You are watching: Microsoft wants to use your confidential information
If you’re utilizing Office because that Mac or Office 365 apps ~ above MacOS, climate you can have challenge this common issue. Actually when you open any type of Office app, you might see this pop-up i m sorry is asking for credentials:
Since the blog post mentions variable ID, it is not clear i beg your pardon password that is questioning for. We tried typing the user account password and then selected Always Allow, yet the pop-up comes back again. If you save the password field empty, and also click Allow, Deny or Always Allow, the pop-up will save appearing. Eventually, it seems every little thing option us choose, the pop-up will reappear. Then how to deal with this issue? Well, you can try below stated methods and see if they helps you.
FIX: Microsoft desires To use Your Confidential InformationMethod 1 – general Suggestions
1. Reboot your MacBook and also see if problem resolves itself.
2. Close every Office apps, and also reset keychain in your Mac using steps mentioned in Apple’s assistance article.
3. Log the end of Office application and try signing-in back.
If this doesn’t helps, to express Method 2 below.Method 2 – Via Keychain Access
1. very first of all make certain the Office applications such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel are closed and also not running also in background.
2. open Finder, and also go to Applications > Utilities. From Utilities folder, double click and also open Keychain Access.
3. In Keychain Access, you’ll be switched to login tab by default. Discover out the ID i beg your pardon is pointed out in pop-up and locate that here. Left click it and select Get Info.
4. Next, in the home window opened, delete every the content mentioned against Kind. Click Save Changes button.
5. open Office apps and also you’ll no longer face this issue.
See more: Chateau Nails Spa &Amp; Beauty Salon In Colleyville, Texas, Chateau Nails & Spa
If issue still persists, shot uninstalling Office because that Mac, making use of this step-by-step guide:
How To completely Uninstall Office for Mac
Then try reinstalling Office because that Mac, using actions mentioned in this guide:
Install Office because that Mac making use of Office 365 Subscription
Hope this helps!
Kapil is presently a Microsoft MVP in home windows IT pro expertise. The is windows Insider MVP together well, and author of "Windows group Policy Troubleshooting" book. In 2015, Microsoft India completed him as "Windows 10 Champion". Gift passionate windows blogger, that loves to help others on solving their system issues. You have the right to follow him for news/updates and fixes because that Windows.Follow
Leave a reply Cancel reply
Your email deal with will not be published. Required areas are significant *