1. What course would have actually the lowest bureaucratic distance?
a directly connected network*
a static route
a route received through the EIGRP routing protocol
a route received through the OSPF routing protocol
2. Refer to the exhibit.
You are watching: What route would have the lowest administrative distance?
What command would be used to configure a static course on R1 for this reason that web traffic from both LANs have the right to reach the 2001:db8:1:4::/64 far network?
ipv6 route ::/0 serial0/0/0
ipv6 path 2001:db8:1:4::/64 2001:db8:1:3::1
ipv6 route 2001:db8:1:4::/64 2001:db8:1:3::2*
ipv6 path 2001:db8:1::/65 2001:db8:1:3::1
3. What is a characteristics of the circulation layer in the 3 layer ordered model?
acts as the backbone for the network, aggregating and also distributing network website traffic throughout the campus
provides accessibility to the remainder of the network v switching, routing, and also network accessibility policies*
distributes access to finish users
represents the network edge
4. Which three statements are generally considered to be ideal practices in the location of ACLs? (Choose three.)
Place typical ACLs close to the resource IP attend to of the traffic.
Place prolonged ACLs close come the destination IP deal with of the traffic.
Filter undesirable traffic before it travel onto a low-bandwidth link.*
Place prolonged ACLs close to the source IP address of the traffic.*
Place typical ACLs close to the location IP resolve of the traffic.*
For every inbound ACL inserted on one interface, there have to be a matching outbound ACL.
5. Describe the exhibit.
How is a framework sent from PCA forwarded to PCC if the MAC attend to table on move SW1 is empty?
SW1 floods the frame on every ports on the switch, excluding the interconnected harbor to switch SW2 and also the port through which the frame gotten in the switch.
SW1 floods the structure on all ports on SW1, not included the port with which the frame entered the switch.*
SW1 forwards the frame straight to SW2. SW2 floods the frame to every ports connected to SW2, not included the port v which the frame gone into the switch.
SW1 autumn the frame because it walk not understand the location MAC address.
6. Which deal with prefix variety is reserved for IPv4 multicast?
240.0.0.0 – 254.255.255.255
22.214.171.124 – 126.96.36.199*
169.254.0.0 – 169.254.255.255
127.0.0.0 – 127.255.255.255
7. I beg your pardon statement explains a difference between the procedure of inbound and also outbound ACLs?
In comparison to outbound ALCs, inbound ACLs deserve to be used to filter packets through multiple criteria.
Inbound ACLs deserve to be provided in both routers and also switches but outbound ACLs deserve to be supplied only ~ above routers.
Inbound ACLs are processed before the packets are routed when outbound ACLs space processed after ~ the routing is completed.*
On a network interface, much more than one inbound ACL have the right to be configured however only one outbound ACL have the right to be configured.
8. What room three main benefits of using VLANs? (Choose three.)
a palliation in the number of trunk links
end user satisfaction
improved IT employee efficiency*
no forced configuration
9. What routing table entry has actually a next hop attend to associated with a destination network?
C and also L resource routes
10. Which type of inter-VLAN communication style requires the configuration of lot of subinterfaces?
router ~ above a stick*
routing via a multilayer switch
routing because that the monitoring VLAN
legacy inter-VLAN routing
11. Which 2 devices permit hosts on different VLANs to connect with each other? (Choose two.)
Layer 2 switch
Layer 3 switch*
12. Which 2 statements correctly define a router memory form and that contents? (Choose two.)
ROM is nonvolatile and stores the running IOS.
FLASH is nonvolatile and also contains a limited portion of the IOS.
RAM is volatile and also stores the IP routing table.*
NVRAM is nonvolatile and also stores a full version that the IOS.
ROM is nonvolatile and also contains simple diagnostic software.*
13. Refer to the exhibit.
In what switch setting should harbor G0/1 be assigned if Cisco finest practices room being used?
14. Why go a class 3 machine perform the ANDing process on a destination IP attend to and subnet mask?
to identify the broadcast resolve of the destination network
to determine the host deal with of the destination host
to identify faulty frames
to identify the network attend to of the destination network*
15. Which range of link-local addresses have the right to be assigned to an IPv6-enabled interface?
16. What space three components of an IPv6 an international unicast address? (Choose three.)
an interface ID the is offered to identify the regional network for a specific host
a global routing prefix that is offered to determine the network section of the resolve that has been listed by one ISP*
a subnet ID the is used to identify networks inside of the local enterprise site*
a global routing prefix that is supplied to determine the section of the network address listed by a neighborhood administrator
an interface ID the is used to recognize the local host on the network*
17. An IPv6 enabled device sends a data packet through the destination resolve of FF02::2. What is the target that this packet?
all IPv6 permitted devices throughout the network
all IPv6 enabled devices on the local link
all IPv6 DHCP servers
all IPv6 configured routers ~ above the local link*
18. A router is configured to participate in lot of routing protocol: RIP, EIGRP, and OSPF. The router need to send a packet to network 192.168.14.0. Which course will be offered to forward the traffic?
a 192.168.14.0/26 path that is learned via RIP*
a 192.168.14.0/24 course that is learned via EIGRP
a 192.168.14.0/25 course that is learned via OSPF
a 192.168.14.0/25 path that is learned via RIP
19. I beg your pardon subnet would incorporate the address 192.168.1.96 together a usable hold address?
20. What go the IP deal with 192.168.1.15/29 represent?
21. Refer to the exhibit.
A network administrator is implementing the stateless DHCPv6 operation for the company. Clients room configuring IPv6 addresses together expected. However, the clients space not getting the DNS server address and the domain name information configured in the DHCP pool. What can be the reason of the problem?
The GigabitEthernet user interface is not activated.
The router is configured because that SLAAC operation.*
The DNS server address is not on the same network as the clients space on.
The client cannot connect with the DHCPv6 server, shown by the number of active clients being 0.
22. An company is assigned one IPv6 attend to block the 2001:db8:0:ca00::/56. How plenty of subnets can be developed without making use of bits in the interface ID space?
23. Refer to the exhibit. Match the packets v their location IP address to the exiting interfaces on the router. (Not every targets space used.)
24. Match the DHCP message types to the stimulate of the DHCPv4 process. (Not all choices are used.)
25. Describe the exhibit. Enhance the network through the correct IP deal with and prefix the will fulfill the usable host addressing needs for each network. (Not all alternatives are used.)
26. What is the term that is offered for the area of a network the is affected when a an equipment or network organization experiences problems?failure domain*
27. Together the network administrator you have actually been asked to implement EtherChannel ~ above the that company network. What walk this configuration consist of?
providing redundant links that dynamically block or forward traffic
grouping multiple physics ports to rise bandwidth in between two switches*
grouping two gadgets to re-publishing a virtual IP address
providing redundant devices to permit traffic to flow in the event of machine failure
28. Which characteristic would certainly most influence a network architecture engineer to choose a multilayer switch end a layer 2 switch?
ability to develop a routing table*
ability to accumulation multiple ports for maximum data throughput
ability to provide power come directly-attached devices and the move itself
ability to have actually multiple forwarding courses through the switched network based upon VLAN number(s)
29. A network administrator is plan to add a brand-new switch to the network. What need to the network administrator execute to for sure the brand-new switch exchanges VTP details with the other switches in the VTP domain?
Configure the correct VTP domain name and also password ~ above the brand-new switch.*
Associate every ports that the new switch come a VLAN the is not VLAN 1.
Configure the VLANs on the new switch.
Configure all ports on the new switch to access mode.
30. Describe the exhibit.
Switch SW-A is to be offered as a momentary replacement for an additional switch in the VTP college student domain. What 2 pieces of info are shown from the showed output? (Choose two.)
The other switches in the domain can be to run either VTP variation 1 or 2.
There is a threat that the switch may reason incorrect VLAN info to be sent through the domain.*
VTP will block framework forwarding top top at least one redundancy trunk port that is configured top top this switch.
VLAN configuration changes made ~ above this switch will certainly be sent to other tools in the VTP domain.
This switch will upgrade its VLAN configuration once VLAN transforms are made on a VTP server in the exact same domain.*
31. Describe the exhibit.
The network administrator configures both switches together displayed. However, hold C is can not to ping organize D and host E is unable to ping organize F. What activity should the administrator take to allow this communication?
Include a router in the topology.
Associate hosts A and also B with VLAN 10 instead of VLAN 1.
Remove the aboriginal VLAN indigenous the trunk.
Configure one of two people trunk port in the dynamic desirable mode.*
Add the switchport nonegotiate command come the construction of SW2.
32. What eliminates switching loops?
Spanning Tree Protocol*
Time come Live
33. Refer to the exhibit.
Which switch will certainly be chosen the source bridge and also which switch will place a harbor in impede mode? (Choose two.)
SW1 will end up being the source bridge.
SW2 will become the root bridge.
SW2 will get a port blocked.
SW4 will gain a port blocked.*
SW3 will come to be the root bridge.*
SW4 will end up being the root bridge.
34. Refer to the exhibit.
A network administrator has actually configured OFPF in the topology as shown. What is the desired path to gain from the LAN network the is connected to R1 come the LAN network that is associated to R7?
35. Which statement explains the autonomous device number offered in EIGRP construction on a Cisco router?
It carries the geographical details of the organization.
It features as a process ID in the procedure of the router.*
It is a globally unique autonomous mechanism number that is assigned by IANA.
It identify the ISP that gives the link to network of the organization.
36. An EIGRP router loses the route to a network. That topology table consists of two feasible followers to the exact same network. What action will the router take?
The double algorithm is recomputed to discover an alternate route.
The router offers the default route.
The best alternate backup course is instantly inserted right into the routing table.*
The router will query next-door neighbors for an alternative route.
See more: Thus Generally Speaking, A Strategy Is, Thus Generally Speaking
37. What is a function of OSPF hello packets?
to send specifically requested link-state records
to find neighbors and also build adjacencies between them*
to certain database synchronization between routers
to request specific link-state records from neighbor routers
38. Refer to the exhibit.
R1 and R2 space OSPFv3 neighbors. Which attend to would R1 use as the following hop because that packets that are destined for the Internet?
39. Complement the summary to the term. (Not all options are used.)
This is wherein the details the the bordering routers deserve to be found. -> adjacency databaseThis is the algorithm offered by OSPF. -> Shortest path FirstAll the routers are in the backbone area. -> Single-area OSPF– no scored – This is where you can find the topology table. -> link-state database– not scored –